Comment and Social Media Policy
The purpose of this page is to discuss legislative and policy matters relevant to constituents and the people of California. Discussions should be conducted with civility and respect. Comments containing any of the following content may not be posted and may be removed:
- Content that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, profane, obscene, or indecent.
- Content that contains hate speech or discriminates against another person because of that person’s race, religious creed, disability, sex, gender, age, or any other protected basis.
- Campaign content, including content urging or opposing the nomination or election of a candidate or the qualification or passage of a ballot measure.
- Advertisements, solicitations, or other content that promotes or endorses services or products.
- Content that suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- Content or conduct in violation of a federal, state, or local law.
- Content that tends to compromise the safety and security of the public.
- Content that is unrelated to the topic being discussed.
- Content that is repetitive or spamming in nature.
- Content that infringes on a copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Content that is confidential, invasive of another person’s privacy, or contains personal information.
- Content that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue or negatively affects other users' ability to engage in discussions on this page.
Please be respectful and constructive when posting on this page. Any content posted in violation of this policy may be removed. Repeated violations may limit your ability to comment on this page in the future.
If you have any questions, please contact Assemblymember.Limon@assembly.ca.gov.